Welcome to March’s Celebration Cakes and Bakes, for me this month is all about birthdays, not only was it my birthday this weekend but my blog has also just had a birthday and is 1!
I do like to have cake on my birthday, (it should be compulsory I think) so for the last few years my husband has been in charge of buying it from the local supermarket. This year though I decided to take matters into my own hands as I was feeling a little left out in the fancy cake department ;). So this is my giant cupcake birthday cake with the recipe here.
I would love it if you linked up your posts on birthday cakes, mother’s day cakes, St.David’s day cakes etc. etc. Basically any cake or bake you’ve made that you’re particularly proud of.
Tweet me your entries with the hashtag #CelebrationCakesAndBakes and I will retweet any that I see, the rules are nice and simple:
- You must have made the bake yourself – no buying from the local cake shop
- It must be a post about making the bake – it doesn’t have to be a full on recipe but it does need to be in the spirit of the thing.
- It doesn’t need to be a new post it could be one from last year, but if it’s a seasonal celebration bake it should be appropriate – so no Easter cakes at Christmas , save them for springtime.
- Posts must include the Celebration Cakes & Bakes badge (grab the code below) and a link back to this page http://jaisee.com/mummymakescakes/celebration-cakes-bakes/
- Please comment on a few of the other entries – remember linkys only work if you spread the linky love!
<div align="center"><a href="http://jaisee.com/mummymakescakes/celebration-cakes-bakes/" title="CelebrationCakesAndBakes"><img src="http://jaisee.com/mummymakescakes/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/ccb_badge-e1379580719446.jpg" alt="CelebrationCakesAndBakes" style="border:none;" /></a></div>