So a little late but here is this month’s Linky for Celebration Cakes and Bakes. This Month is the last chance to enter the Great Blogger’s Bake Off Team Honk linky which is being run by Jenny from MummyMishaps.co.uk so I finally got around to making a cake to celebrate the Team Honk Baton making it all the way from Lands’ End to John o’ Groats it was a 2 tier and red velvet sponge with the red velvet mix used to make red noses and a chequered flag design inside the two tiers.
If you’ve made a showstopping cake for the Team Honk Great Blogger’s Bake Off, or for any other reason I would love to see them linked up below. Just add the #CelebrationCakesAndBakes badge to your post (code below).
Tweet me your entries with the hashtag #CelebrationCakesAndBakes and I will retweet any that I see, the rules are nice and simple:
- You must have made the bake yourself – no buying from the local cake shop
- It must be a post about making the bake – it doesn’t have to be a full on recipe but it does need to be in the spirit of the thing.
- It doesn’t need to be a new post it could be one from last year, but if it’s a seasonal celebration bake it should be appropriate – so no Easter cakes at Christmas , save them for springtime.
- Posts must include the Celebration Cakes & Bakes badge (grab the code below)
- Please comment on a few of the other entries – remember linkys only work if you spread the linky love!
<div align="center"><a href="http://jaisee.com/mummymakescakes/celebration-cakes-bakes/" title="CelebrationCakesAndBakes"><img src="http://jaisee.com/mummymakescakes/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/ccb_badge-e1379580719446.jpg" alt="CelebrationCakesAndBakes" style="border:none;" /></a></div>