We love minions in this house. they’re cute, immoral and great for a cuddle. If they were really wandering around looking for a new evil master to serve I’d probably try and get them to come and live with me. Do you think they’d be good at doing the washing up?
On June 26th the new Minions movie hits cinemas with Stuart, Bob and Kevin going in search of a new evil master and it’s going to be EPIC!!
Whether you’re going out to find your new liege lord of heading to your local cinema you’re going to need something healthy and packed with goodness to give you the energy for your quest. In this house that means pizza. Made from scratch pizza. Easy peasy made from scratch pizza actually.
To coincide with the launch of the Minions movie Green Giant Sweetcorn have challenged bloggers to come up with a minion inspired recipe so her is my Minion Pizza.
- 250g Strong white bread flour
- 4g Fast action yeast
- 5g salt
- 1 and a half tablespoons Olive oil
- 150ml Water (room temperature)
- 2 - 3 table spoons passata (per pizza)
- 250g Grated mozzarella
- 1 can Green Giant Sweetcorn
- 1 slice honey roast ham
- Handful of frozen peas
- Place the flour, salt, yeast in the mixing bowl of a stand mixer and stir together.
- Add the olive oil and water and knead with a dough hook for 5 minutes using the stand mixer.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and leave to prove for about and hour or until the dough has doubled in size.
- Preheat the oven to 220c
- Split the dough in two and roll out into two pizzas.
- Spread the passata over the pizza
- Sprinkle the cheese over the passata
- Use the ham and peas to make the minion eyes and mouth
- Use the sweetcorn for the yellow colour
- Bake the pizzas in the preheated oven for 10 minutes or until the base is crisp and the cheese melted.